Per application of current French sanitary regulations, access to our events for all participants* will be subject to the presentation of a valid sanitary pass** attesting to 1 of the 3 types of proof below:
1. A vaccination certificate attesting to a complete vaccination program using a vaccine against covid-19 authorised by the European Commission or of which the composition and the manufacturing process are recognized as similar to one of these vaccines by the National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety (ANSM):
- Janssen Vaccine: 28 days after administration of the single dose
- Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca vaccines: 7 days after the administration of a second dose, except for those who have been infected with Covid-19, for whom this period runs after the administration of the initial dose.
For more information, please go to: https://ansm.sante.fr/dossiers-thematiques/covid-19-vaccins/covid-19-vaccins-autorises. This list will evolve based on the ANSM's assessment of the available data.
2. Proof of a negative test of less than 72 hours (RT-PCR, antigen or self-test carried out under the supervision of authorized health professionals).
3. The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dating at least 11 days and on more than 6 months.
Each of these certificates are encoded and signed in the form of a QR Code. They can be presented in paper or digital format, saved on the “TousAntiCovid” mobile application or via any other digital tool of the choice of the person concerned.
During build-up and breakdown periods a sanitary pass is not mandatory (art. 47-1 IV of Decree No. 2021-699 from June 1st, 2021, amended by Decree No. 2021-1059 from August 7th, 2021).
These instructions are currently valid and may change depending on the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic and the rules imposed by French authorities.
* Applicable to visitors, as well as to exhibitors, service providers, organisation staff and all persons present on days when the show is open to the public.
** The French sanitary pass complies with the “EU Digital COVID Certificate”. For more information, please visit: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_en