ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO THE TRADE SHOW?
The Equipbaie-Métalexpo trade show is strictly reserved for professionals and students.
For professionals: You may be asked for ID or evidence that you work in the industry at the trade show entrance.
For students: just order your Equipbaie-Métalexpo trade show badge on the website. You will be asked for your student card at the trade show entrance.
• Fill in the online pre-booking form and then download your letter of invitation. This will also be sent to you by email.
• Then submit this letter to the French embassy or consulate in your country of residence. Please note that the embassy or consulate have sole power of decision for your visa. Please contact them directly for any further questions.
First you need a VIP invitation.
You can order your VIP badge directly via the website using the code on the invitation, or pick it up at the trade show by presenting your invitation at the VIP counters by the trade show entrances.
This badge gives you:
• Quick entry to the trade show via a dedicated reception service
• Free cloakroom for clothes and luggage
• The trade show catalogues
Badges for the Equipbaie and Métalexpo trade shows can be ordered up to the end of the event on 23 November 2018.
• How much does it cost to buy the badge for visitors at the venue?
The price for badges purchased at the venue will be published later. If you have an invitation, you can get your badge free of charge via pre-booking on the Equipbaie-Métalexpo trade show website. If you don’t have an invitation**, please pay for your badge online.
**On the website, click “Continue without code”
• I have received an invitation from my suppliers. What should I do?
1/ Go to the website.
2/ Enter your invitation code in the corresponding field, fill in the online form and confirm.
3/ You will receive your order confirmation and badge by email. If you have still not received your confirmation mail within a reasonable timeframe, please check your spam filter.
4/ Print your badge and present it at reception when you arrive.
• I would like a receipt for my order
When you order your badge, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to your order summary, which serves as proof of purchase (e.g. for expenses claims). No other proof of purchase can be provided.
• I lost my badge. What should I do?
Go to the “Pre-booked visitors with no badge” (Préenregistrés sans badge) counter at the trade show entrance so it can be printed again.
• Can I order more than one badge at the same time, e.g. for my colleagues and me?
When you order your badge, you can book for up to 5 employees or colleagues from your company.
If you have any problems ordering your badge, or any other questions, please contact email@example.com