By public transport:
Save time by travelling to Porte de Versailles on public transport!
- Line 12 to Porte de Versailles. This line serves the Montparnasse and St Lazare train stations
- Line 8 to Balard
- Line T2 to Porte de Versailles
- Line T3a to Porte de Versailles
- No. 80 to Porte de Versailles
- No. 39 to Desnouettes or Porte d’Issy
- PC1 to Pont de Garigliano
Purchase a round-trip ticket in the morning to avoid ticket-counter queues in the evening.
Plan your drive to Porte de Versailles
- From motorways A1, A14 and A15: Follow signs to Paris, access from Périphérique Ouest.
- From motorways A3, A4, A6 and A10: Follow signs to Paris, access from Périphérique Sud.
- From the Périphérique (ring road): Take the Porte de Versailles exit.
The exhibition centre car parks are located at gates C, F and R. Tip! Car park R is the closest to Equipbaie, Hall 1.
Feeling fit? There are 4 Vélib’ bike hire stations at Porte de Versailles
- Station 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan,
- Station 15107 - 42 Boulevard Victor,
- Station 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes,
- Station 15126 – Rue Ernest Renan / Parc des expositions